|Telephone:||(+39) 011 090 7176|
Silvia Chiusano is Associate Professor at Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica of the Politecnico di Torino.
Silvia Chiusano gives courses on
- database systems fundamentals
- database systems technology
- data warehousing and data mining
Her current research interests are in the field of data mining and database systems. More specifically
- Analysis of medical records
- Analysis of physiological data
- Mining urban data
- Disk-based data mining algorithms
- Indexing techniques for the integration of data mining algorithms in database systems
- Methodologies and algorithms for association rule extraction
- Associative classification of structured data
- Classification of sequential data
Silvia Chiusano is Associate Professor at the Dipartimento di Automatica e Informatica of the Politecnico di Torino since January 2004. She holds a laurea degree in Computer Engineering and a Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, both from Politecnico di Torino.